My latest short film, Haunting (a.k.a. A Journey into the Interior, a.k.a. Don’t Go in the House) (2020), is currently screening internationally:
- 10/15 - Salzburg: "Film as Muse," Salzburger Kunstverein
- 8/25/21 - Berlin: Recontres internationales Paris/Berlin, Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- 5/30/21 - Venice: Lo schermo dell’arte, Palazzo Grassi
- 2/27/21 - Paris: Recontres internationales Paris/Berlin, Louvre
- 11/12/20 – Florence (Premiere): Lo schermo dell’arte
A new essay, "Enter Ghost," was published in the latest issue of The Believer. (My previous essay for the magazine on self-driving cars in film is available here.)
I recently contributed to the Age of You exhibition and the accompanying Extreme Self book curated/edited by Shumon Basar, Douglas Coupland, and Hans Ulrich Obrist.
Occassonally I contribute short essays on film to frieze.
My 2006 film,The Secret Life of Things, recently screened at Maxxi, Rome, as part of Passages: The Lemaitre Collection between video art and cinema curated by Maria Laura Cavaliere.
For more frequent updates, please follow my Instagram account. (It is private, but unless you are a bot, I will accept your follower request.)
I also send out a newsletter two or three times a year.